[Openswan Users] Looking for windows XP client

David Prestwich dprestwich at pacsim.com
Wed Feb 25 08:10:45 CET 2004

We've had great success using openswan for all our vpn connections and
would like to get some input on good windows based clients such as SSH
Sentinel (if they still are around) etc.  I'm willing to pay for the
product so cost doesn't matter, just looking for something out there
that has had the best success as a client working with openswan.  I'd
prefer a place that I could get the demo first and test out with our
certificates.  So if you know of the demo let me know.

/David