[Openswan Users] fraid not.

Paul Wouters paul at xtdnet.nl
Mon Feb 9 12:08:30 CET 2004

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004, mark wrote:

> [MISSING]
> Cannot execute command "host -t txt logik": No such file or directory
> Does the machine have at least one non-private address?

Your disrto doesnt have the host command? that's a bit odd. Did you perhaps
play with bind packages on that machines?

> If I try it on the logik side:
>
> 021 no connection named "logik-to-cubic"
>
> BUT THERE IS!

It didn't load. Check the logfiles.

> I am way out of my depth here, and this is the most simple thing I
> could do with IPSec.

Actually no. Doing ipsec tunnels within a single subnet is more difficult
then to do it from one end of the world to the other :)

"In discussing women, we discovered that using electrical terminology-
 impedance, reluctance, resistance- that we had a deeper understanding of
 the situation"
                     --- Richard Feynman
5A