[Openswan Users] Minor installation trouble on Suse 9.1

Thom van der Boon thom at vdb.nl
Fri Dec 31 12:59:34 CET 2004

Hi,

This is primairily a message to the developers. I 've tried to install Openswan on a "out of the box" installation of Suse 9.1.

I ran into little trouble at the "make install" because the Suse installation does not have man2html (al least I did not find it anywhere and I did not find any package containing it).

I've solved by troubles (copied man2html from one of my redhat boxes), but someone without this solution.

Could you either contact Suse to repackage the man2html or update the faq on where to find it?

Zenks

Thom

Thom van der Boon
E-Mail: Thom.van.der.Boon at vdb.nl