[Openswan Users] Cisco /Openswan connection

Joost Kraaijeveld J.Kraaijeveld at Askesis.nl
Thu Dec 16 14:04:24 CET 2004

Hi all,

I have a Cisco 826 ADSL modem that I want to connect to 2 networks (192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2/24 with a router in between) that are at the end of the same PSK based tunnel (see picture below). I can ping machine in network1 but I cannot ping the second network. (I can ping from the Openswan machine to network2). Is it possible by adding routing rules to the Cisco router (if so how?) or should I create a second tunnel for network2?

pc1---cisco---internet---Openswan---network1---router---network2

Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14