[Openswan Users] L2TP + Openswan

Tommaso Di Donato el.dido at tiscali.it
Tue Dec 14 14:17:18 CET 2004

Ok, I use FC2 with kernel recompiled. (Not a vanilla one, but the one shipped
in RPM: the only difference is CONFIG_LEGACY_PTYS=y)
So, kernel is 2.6 (exactly,   2.6.8).
I ensure you it works: i tested it on two different servers. By the way,
my pppd authenticate users over an NT domain: if someone needs details about
it, please aske me... I found that a lot of person say "it can be done",
but nobody wrote down how...
(maybe add a page in the wiki?)
Tom

Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free: l'adsl piu' veloce e' gratis!
Naviga libero dai costi fissi con Tiscali Adsl 2 Mega Free, l'adsl Free
piu' veloce in Italia. In piu', se ti abboni entro il 7 gennaio 2005,
navighi gratis fino al 31 marzo. E il costo di adesione e' GRATIS.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/