[Openswan Users] L2TP + Openswan

MArtin Erasmus martin at onyx.co.za
Tue Dec 14 13:21:41 CET 2004

HI
It seems you are using Fedora Core 2. They removed 'legacy (BSD) pty
support'
(CONFIG_LEGACY_PTYS=y) from FC2 and l2tpd depends on this feature.

The l2tpd version released by the Debian community may contain support for
the new style pty's but I'm not sure.

Alternatively, you could recompile the FC2 kernel and enable legacy pty
support in the kernel configuration.

MArtin