[Openswan Users] Beginner

John A. Sullivan III jsullivan at opensourcedevelopmentcorp.com
Thu Dec 9 16:10:36 CET 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 15:53, David Cuba wrote:
> Hi friends. I'm a new user of openswan, I don't know
> if you continous work in this proyect. I hope the
> developers follow with the proyect.
<snip>
Welcome to Openswan! It is indeed a very much alive project with a
robust support community.  I don't think you will be disappointed.  The
documentation is extensive and helpful.  I also have some (slightly
dated) training slides on its predecessor, FreeS/WAN, in the training
section at http://iscs.sourceforge.net

Good luck - John
--
John A. Sullivan III