[Openswan Users] Is there some List of error messages?

Marco Perrando perr at com.dist.unige.it
Fri Aug 27 19:20:57 CEST 2004

Jacco de Leeuw wrote:

> But this warning also occurs when you have installed Q818043 which
> contains support for MODP2048. I don't think this indicates a problem.
> If your connection fails it could have been something else.

It's all OK.
That was not the problem, actually.
There was a filter on port 4500.
Now I get again IPsec SA established.

But I have always troubles with the VPN-passthrough feature of my modem...
It de-encapsulate the ESP traffic encapsulated in UDP 4500 datagrams and
send ESP packets with an its own SPI number.
And, as I told, I cannot disable that feature.
The software of the modem is of the conexant.
Does someone know some ADSL router/modem that can have this feature
disable (i.e. let the UDP packets on port 4500 pass applying only a
simple NAT)?

Best regards,

Marco.