[Openswan Users] Road Warrior OpenSwan to Netscreen

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Aug 25 23:37:08 CEST 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Ric Stuebs wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with OpenSwan RoadWarriors connecting to
> a Netscreen box? Or can anyone point us in the right direction where we
> can find some pertinent information.

Check the wiki on http://wiki.openswan.org/
There should be interop pages.

  We have multiple 5gts, 204s and 500s. All remote users are running FC2
> with the latest 2.6 kernel.

Normally the biggest problem with roadwarrior and smaller hardwave devices,
is that the devices mostly only support PSK, and doing PSK and roadwarriors
(roaming users with dynamic IP) becomes tricky.

FC2 with latest 2.6 kernel (from redhat) might have some glitches, but
those were worked out in 2.6.8.1 and will end up in the fedora kernel too.