[Openswan Users] Invalid argument NULL

Herbert Xu herbert at gondor.apana.org.au
Tue Aug 17 11:41:41 CEST 2004

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 07:53:13PM -0700, David S. Miller wrote:

> I've applied this for now.  There is a lot of duplication around
> the xfrm structures of this kind of information.

Yes we've got the numbers in x->props and the names in the x->*algo
structure.

The question is do we go with the numbers of the names? On the face
of it the names look like a good idea.  However, we can't do sets of
names as easily as we can do sets of numbers (the *algos mask in
xfrm_tmpl).  Further more, for the actual IKE negotiation, numbers
are required anyway.

So maybe we should keep the numbers?

Cheers,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert at gondor.apana.org.au>