[Openswan Users] Help:how to do EspinUdp?

swcims swcims at 163.com
Mon Aug 16 18:44:12 CEST 2004

Hi,all
	I am using super-fs 1.9.8 on linux 2.4.17 and it works well.Now I'd like it to support "draft-ietf-ipsec-udp-encaps-08.txt" and "draft-ietf.ipsec-nat-t-ike-08.txt",so I use "pluto --nat_traversal" command.Is this command enough for that requirement?
	I think,according to draft-ietf-ipsec-udp-encaps-08,every ipsec packet should be "espinudp" encapsulation.But it seems to freeswan that it doesn't do this encapsulation when there is nat device between!Is it a problem?
	Any suggestion is highly appreciated!

  Best Regards

        swcims
        swcims at 163.com