[Openswan Users] IPSEC established but TX packets dropped on ipsec0 interface

Daniel Fenert daniel at fenert.net
Thu Aug 12 11:06:01 CEST 2004

I'm trying to establish network-network conenction between 2 gateways.

No NAT, for testing purposes directly connected. Everything seems to be fine
IPSEC is established, but no packet is being sent to other peer.

Using tcpdump on ipsec0 interface, I see that packets are generated on source
machine, but never get to destination, and TX dropped packets are
increasing on source machine (you can see it in 'barf' attachment).

I've tried to look in the archives of freeswan/openswan lists, but all that I
got was 'RX packets dropped', and no plain solution besides, that there's some
misconfiguration :)

I'm using openswan-1.0.7rc1 on 2.4.27 kernel.
Distro is slackware-10.0.
On both machines.

I'm attaching ipsec.conf (from one machine, on the other it's identical),
and compressed ipsec barf.

--
Daniel Fenert                 --==> daniel at fenert.net <==--
==-P o w e r e d--b y--S l a c k w a r e-=-ICQ #37739641-==