[Openswan Users] openswan and dynamic ip

John McMonagle johnm at advocap.org
Tue Aug 3 14:37:02 CEST 2004

A couple similar questions but this time for the local end.

Again this is on 2.6 kernel native ipsec

If the only local inet ip is dynamic and one is using  %defaultroute is
any intervention required?

If one has more than one local inet connection and one is dynamic and
the ip changes can one  fix with ipsec auto --replace?

Thanks

John