[Openswan Users] support for at&t network dialer

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Sun Aug 1 14:41:43 CEST 2004

Hi Jochen,

Got it - will review it for inclusion into the mainline.  I'm assuming
this is similar to the patch for older FreeS/WAN's to deal with the MTS
stuff?

--
Ken Bantoft			VP Business Development
ken at xelerance.com		Xelerance Corporation

The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.
        -- William Gibson