[Openswan Users] RE: Users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 40

Chris Hudlet chudlet at rxelite.com
Fri Apr 30 10:44:35 CEST 2004

Mike.

I use the gs-sources-2.4.25 "This kernel stays up to date with current
kernel -pres, with recent acpi,evms,win4lin,futexes,aic79xx,
superfreeswan,preempt, and various hw fixes."

And then ACCEPT_KEYWORD="~x86" emerge openswan.  2.0.0, 2.1.0, and 2.1.1(is
default) are all masked in portage.  When I ran the emerge all the userland
stuff came with it.  The only thing I had to patch was the Nat-t, and that I
downloaded from OpenSwan.  Patch -p1 [natt patch] worked like a charm.

Chris.