[Openswan Users] RE: Users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 40

Chris Hudlet chudlet at rxelite.com
Fri Apr 30 10:30:07 CEST 2004

Thanks for pointing that out Emiliano, I did see it, but was thinking that
since 2.1.1 was the more advanced tree it already had that functionality.  I
guess I am still under that impression after reading Kens reply below.

So Ken, am I reading your reply correctly?  2.1.1 does or does not have "
snprintf() fixes - Supports both RSASig and PSK Roadwarriors at the same
time" ?

If it does, would you be kind enough to educate me on the configs necessary
to make it work or at least point me to the documentation?

Many thanks in advance.

Chris.