[Openswan Users] Static & Roadwarrior connections?

Emiliano Castagnari - MOST ecastagn at most.com.ar
Thu Apr 29 12:48:30 CEST 2004

El  [ Thu 29, Apr 04 - 08:23 ] , Chris Hudlet expreso:
> Has anyone been able to use both preshared keys for static "net-to-net"
> tunnels and accept x.509 roadwarrior connections on the same server?  If so,
> I would really appreciate seeing your config files and hearing suggestions.
>
> Gentoo 2.4.25
> Shorewall 1.4
> OpenSwan 2.1.1 + NAT-T patch

Hi Chris !

Have'nt tried it, but as seen in OpenSwan Home page:

2004-04-04 	Openswan 1.0.3 released

    * Adds support for 2.4.25 kernels (snprintf changes),
    * *new feature* Supports both RSASig and PSK Roadwarriors at the same time
	[snip]

Now this might sound strange in some way, but OpenSwan 2.1.1 was released 2004/03/21.
Could someone explain this to me ?

Cheers !
--
 *  Emiliano Castagnari #--------------------------#