[Openswan Users] Installing Openswan on Fedora Core 1

Vincent Freeman vincentfreeman30 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 21:26:21 CEST 2004

I'd like to install openswan on Fedora Core 1 to test
connecting from my Macos 10.3 laptop using its
built-in VPN client. Can I install from the
openswan-2.1.1 source code without problems on fedora,
or will there be extra steps required to get it
working.

Ideally I'd like to install via yum but I can't find
openswan in any repository. Is there an rpm available?

Any advice is welcome,

Thanks,

Vincent