AW: AW: [Openswan Users] Openswan and Checkpoint AI (R54) withRainwallCluster Software

Westerhold, Axel Axel.Westerhold at dts.de
Mon Apr 19 13:59:05 CEST 2004

Well,

:-) ! I am honestly not sure this is covered by any RFC or IETF draft. So, I am not saying this has to be supported by Openswan. It seems it is not. I will have to find a different solution for this problem, maybe using a Cisco Pix or putting a Openswan box in one of the DMZs.

Thanks for your help,

Axel Westerhold
DTS Systeme GmbH
Datacenter - IT Security Team