[Openswan Users] Openswan not working on fedora core 1

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Apr 17 02:22:23 CEST 2004

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 09:34:50AM +0200, Peter B. wrote:
> I try now since some days to start openswan-2.1.1 on fedora linux core 1
> without success.
> I could even not use the rpms from atrpms.net they always crash.

Could you provide more details on the crash?

Furthermore since your post there have been several changes to the
rpms, including patching in NAT-T support and the lastest kernel
security fix.

Please try kernel & openswan from

http://ATrpms.net/name/kernel/
http://ATrpms.net/name/openswan/

Make sure you grab the "2.4.22-1.2179.nptl_46.rhfc1.at" kernel & kmdls.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net