[Openswan dev] [xl2tpd] listing users logged into the xl2tpd

pothuganti sridhar pothuganti.sridhar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 02:24:32 EST 2016

Hi All,

I am not sure whether is this the right place to put this question. When I
googled, all questions related to xl2tpd are pointing to openswan mailing
list only.

I am new to this xl2tp and openswan.
We are tying to deploy xl2tpd as l2tp server. We are able to connect the
clients to xl2tp server. But I am unable to get, how to list the connected
users.

I am able to see the addresses served to clients from the pppd process
command line arguments. I tried to go through the code to put some debug
prints about connected users, but all my efforts go in vain.

I tried to understand tunnel, call and lns structures in the xl2tpd, but
unable to figure out where we store the connected users.

Any pointers would be a great help. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sridhar