[Openswan dev] A query on NAT-T implementation in Openswan

SaRaVanAn saravanan.nagarajan87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 06:49:25 EDT 2012

Hi Team,
    I am a newbie to Netkey IPSec Stack world.  I have some queries on
NAT-T implementation in Openswan with respect to Netkey stack.

1)  I have opened a UDP socket of port 4500, in order to receive NAT-T
packets. But
I am receiving both IKE and ESP packets with UDP encapsulation to IKE user
space daemon, which results in loss
of UDP encapsulated ESP packets.

There is some way to filter the UDP encapsulated ESP packets from reaching
IKE user space daemon in Openswan.

Could you please help me with the files or Functions in Openswan, which
does this for my understanding? or
Could you please guide me with a way to achieve the same?

Thanks in Advance for your precious time.

Regards,
Saravanan N