[Openswan dev] [slanser at tallmaple.com: Re: [Openswan Users] unsupported dh groups?]

Steve Lanser slanser at tallmaple.com
Tue Feb 14 13:27:39 EST 2012

Reminder to myself an others that this needs follow-up.

Did Avesh every have a reply to this?

We're obviously hard pressed IKEv2 issues right now, but this is a serious
enough issue for us that we'll need to get a fix for in the near future.

If there's good reason to believe that compiling without NSS will be a
workaround, we can do that, but I'd like something to back that up.

Thanks,
Steve

----- Forwarded message from Steve Lanser <slanser at tallmaple.com> -----