[Openswan dev] Openswan 2.6.35 interop with fortigate 200B

Siegfried Müller - MB Connect Line GmbH mueller at mbconnectline.de
Sat Apr 21 08:12:10 EDT 2012

Hi,

does anyone has experiences with fortigate200b firewall? We used openswan 2.4.5 (as client) with fortigate200b (as server). Now we did a update to openswan 2.6.35 and then one issue occurred. After transferring f.e. a file through the vpn tunnel, it stops after 180-200KB. No error messages on pluto or klips. Also a VNC session interrupted after first seconds. Everything is fine on 2.4.5. Any ideas?

Best regards

Siegfried