[Openswan dev] Host2host tunnels not working with klips

Ruben Laban r.laban at ism.nl
Thu May 26 07:05:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

I cannot get host2host tunnels to work properly using klips with latest
openswan version(s). The tunnel comes up just fine, but rekeying fails. The
tunnel itself isn't working well either. What I see while monitoring on a
router in between is that there's ike and esp traffic flowing both ways. So it
seems the sending of ike traffic and encyption of tunnel traffic is working fine.
However, the receiving/parsing of ike traffic and decyrption of tunnel traffic
seems to be broken. If more info is needed, let me know.

Regards,
Ruben Laban