[Openswan dev] [GW-C] Re: First pass README update

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Mon Oct 18 11:25:23 EDT 2010

| From: Harald Jenny <harald at a-little-linux-box.at>

| I think we got the point - so if we would be willing to use shell for these
| commands we would need to ensure that the developers of embedded system get
| correct instructions what needs to be configured/installed?

Perhaps we could build up, from painful experience, a test script that
fails if necessary functionality is missing from busybox.

I don't mean a complete test of all the functions, but a test for each
lack that someone has encountered.  The first set of tests test is:
are the required commands present at all.