[Openswan dev] First pass README update

Harald Jenny harald at a-little-linux-box.at
Thu Oct 14 08:04:25 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 08:37:48PM +1000, David McCullough wrote:

> Jivin Harald Jenny lays it down ...
> > On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 10:32:23AM +0200, Gilles Espinasse wrote:

Well I presume the first question should be: Is a shell-version doable in the
first place? And would Paul be willing to include such a script (perhaps
replacing the current perl one?). I guess as here are enough people with
good shell programming know-how the actual work should not be the problem...

> Cheers,
> Davidm

Kind regards
Harald