[Openswan dev] First pass README update

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Oct 13 20:05:17 EDT 2010

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Harald Jenny wrote:

> Maybe we should try to clean up the ftp server a little bit?

It's fairly clean :P We try to avoid moving files if possible to avoid breaking
links people have.

>> I'll make http://www.openswan.org/security/ list them for now, and once we have
>> migrated to redmine, we will make that a redirect to a wikilink.
>
> Hmmm currently it's blank ;-) - is there anything we can do to help you?

Well, it will become part of the wiki in redmine..... so you can help with wiki
editing :)

>> redmine wiki was my idea.
>
> I rather meant if all data from the current openswan wiki will be migrated to
> redmine and then the old wiki will be killed? Or just parts?

I don't think the old old data is very useful. It was a quick port up from freeswan
to openswan-1 etc. Lots of dead links. I think personally it is not worth it.