[Openswan dev] programs/algoinfo ?

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Fri Nov 26 13:52:47 EST 2010

    Paul> Can you tell us what was planned for programs/algoinfo/ ?

    Paul> It looks like unfinished code that was started in 2004?

    Paul> I'm wondering if we want to finish it , or clean it out.

I looked...

 * Revision 1.1  2004/04/29 04:13:02  mcr
 * 	diagnostic program for algorithm code.

My bet is that it never compiled, and was never finished.
I think it was to exercise the code in pluto that tries to discover what
algorithms the kernel has loaded, and to be able to dump that out for
diagnostics purposes.

I'd remove it, as even if this is a valuable thing, I think that
starting afresh would be better.

] mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.