[Openswan dev] some minor NSS issue and openswan

Avesh Agarwal avagarwa at redhat.com
Mon May 3 15:55:15 EDT 2010

On 05/03/2010 03:44 PM, Paul Wouters wrote:

> Doing some testing with RHEL6 beta
>

> - README.nss is not shipped in openswan nor openswan-doc rpm -
> certutil is missing, should openswan depend on nss-tools ?
> - man certutil gives: No manual entry for certutil

Hello Paul,

README.nss is shipped with openswan-doc in Fedora and RHEL. Openswan is
dependent on nss if built with USE_LIBNSS, but not on nss-tools.

I didnt see a manpage for certutil. But "certutil -h" or the link
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/tools/certutil.html
should be helpful.

Thanks and Regards
Avesh