[Openswan dev] [Patch] Correction to aggressive mode IKE policy error message...

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Fri Mar 12 10:30:49 EST 2010

[Grumble...]

Trivial patches are never.  That error message patch had an error in it
in that it contained a bogus DH group.  Corrected patch attached.  Sorry
about that.  Sigh...

Regards,
Mike