[Openswan dev] Openswan on OSX GSoC code merged in git master

Jose Quaresma josequaresma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 04:25:03 EST 2010

Hello,

I was here testing the compilation in OSX.

I got a problem with net/if.h, but adding this #include <sys/socket.h> in the previous line fixed it.

Now there is another error. It says that, in nat_traversal.c, ‘IPSEC_UDP_ENCAP_CONVERT’ is undeclared.
It is declared in the ipsec_tunnel.h, but inside an #if defined(KLIPS). KLIPS is not defined when compiling in osx?

Best,
Jose