[Openswan dev] IPv6 support in kernel part of openswan

David McCullough david_mccullough at mcafee.com
Wed Aug 25 07:09:32 EDT 2010

Jivin hiren joshi lays it down ...
> Is the head klips-ipv6 in the branch openswan.public/.git
> meaning development in the following direction?

Yep,  the klips-ipv6 branch is currently working for all combinations
of IPv4/IPv6 ESP tunnels.  It works against netkey,  but that is the only
interop I have done.

It still needs a little hand holding  at setup time as the startklips
script doesn't add the IPv6 addresses to the ipsecX virtual device if you
are using IPv6 end points,  so you need to do that by hand for now.

If you want to give it a go thats fine,  just don't expect it to be 100%
just yet ;-)  If you have any troubles just post them here and we'll see if
we can sort it out,

Cheers,
Davidm

David McCullough,      david_mccullough at mcafee.com,  Ph:+61 734352815