[Openswan dev] KLIPS broken in 2.6.25?

David McCullough david_mccullough at mcafee.com
Sat Apr 3 09:55:49 EDT 2010

Jivin Harald Jenny lays it down ...
> Ruben I suspect you use Ubuntu, I use Debian - can anybody with Fedora confirm the problem also exists there?

The problem is universal AFAICT,  I started tracking it down on thursday but
holidays have got in the way.  I think something is wrong with all the
changed SA stuff in pluto,  but thats just a feeling at the moment,  I
couldn't sdee it.  Check all the changes around esatype etc in
kernel_pfkey.c

I have found one translation error already but it doesn't seem to affect
anything.  I must some of the proto2satype names and their arguments types
are not that intuitive ;-)

Hopefully I'll get to it in a day or so if no one beta me ;-) ;-)

Cheers,
Davidm

David McCullough,      david_mccullough at mcafee.com,  Ph:+61 734352815
McAfee - SnapGear      http://www.mcafee.com         http://www.uCdot.org