[Openswan dev] patch for bug 1067

David McCullough David_Mccullough at securecomputing.com
Tue Oct 27 02:23:09 EDT 2009

Jivin D. Hugh Redelmeier lays it down ...
> | From: David McCullough <David_Mccullough at securecomputing.com>
>
> | This is straight from the uClinux-dist sources which I know pretty well.
> | I chose that because I cannot think of a linux target that it will not work
> | on.  Unless there is a linux target without a properly working stdio
> | implementation :-)
>
> I strongly recommend that you add provenance / attribution / copyright
> comments to it then.

No problems,  I was more pointing out that it's a relatively small amount of
code and avoids all the workaround junk ;-)

We can probably find an attributed version of some popen source instead
though, this code is archaic and from a time when attribution mattered less.
I made fixes to it in 2001, it hasn't changed since.

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough,  david_mccullough at securecomputing.com,  Ph:+61 734352815