[Openswan dev] Dev Digest, Vol 60, Issue 1

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Nov 3 14:17:51 EST 2008

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, Chris Patch wrote:

> [...]

Actually, that email got stuck in the moderator queue. There is now
a 1.2.3 version. Yes, it is the recommended version to use.

Paul

v1.2.3
* Fixes for prefix/destdir and spec files [paul/tuomo]
* Use pcap not pcap-devel on suse, rhel and centos [paul/tuomo/shingo]
* Bug tracker bugs fixed
  # 998: xl2tpd-1.2.2 Makefile sets wrong path for mandir

v1.2.2
* PPP CHAP authentication using plugin passwordfd.so failed [tgohad at mvista.com]
* Use SIGALRM only in select(). This prevents a problem where a pppd child
  (eg ntpd via ppp-up.d/ script) is using signaling too. [Shingo Yamawaki]
* A file descriptor is left opened when exec'ing pppd. [Shingo Yamawaki]
* When select() is interrupted, readfds should not be used. [Shingo Yamawaki]
* Modifications to Makefile to support DESTDIR [paul]
* Modifications to compile on OpenBSD [Stephen Ayotte]
* Bug tracker bugs fixed
  #955: refuse authentication is backward for LAC sections [Dean Scarff]

v1.2.1
* Fixes to Suse init file and spec file [paul]
* Changed some build defaults in Makefile [paul]

v1.2.0
* Synchronised IP_IPSEC_REFINFO define with KLIPSNG patch [paul]
* Fixed versioning and bumped to 1.2.0 [paul]

v1.1.12
[...]