[Openswan dev] Small patch for package building on Debian/Ubuntu

Ruben Laban r.laban at ism.nl
Thu Mar 27 05:09:06 EDT 2008

The attached diff fixes two minor issues with the files in de debian/
directory.

The first patch (debian/rules) includes some extra files into the
openswan-modules-source package, allowing it to actually build.

The second patch (debian/control) updates the build dependency list to include
newer versions available on debian/ubuntu.

I guess a patch for debian/changelog would also be recommended: increasing the
version number of the package and to document the changes listed above.

I'm not sure if similar patches might be needed for the 2.5.x branch, since I
can't get that one to work at all for me (the KLIPS part that is).
--
Ruben Laban
Systems and Network Administrator
r.laban at ism.nl