[Openswan dev] FreeSwan/uClinux using pluto and whack: ipsec0 not found

aparna.dutta aparna.dutta at jasmin-infotech.com
Tue Jan 29 00:47:37 EST 2008

Thanks Paul. I have been trying to build the ipsec.o/ipsec.ko module for the
uClinux port of FreeSwan. But I am not able to use the Makefiles to build
the module by setting the CONFIG_IPSEC option. It reports errors such as
looking for non-existent paths. So I am guessing that possibly the Makefiles
are not fully ported to suit an uClinux build environment.

I believe that the source files for the ipsec.o module are in
freeswan/klips/net/ipsec/. What commands can I use to directly build the
ipsec module from the source files and link them to the kernel?

Just for your information:

uClinux version : 2007R1

Based on Linux version: 2.6.11

Freeswan version: 1.92