[Openswan dev] Compilation Errors Using XAUTHPAM (Solved)

lists at higgers.me.uk lists at higgers.me.uk
Thu Jan 17 12:30:59 EST 2008

Hello All,

I grabbed the latest version dev version of Openswan from the git
repository earlier this week and found some problems compiling it with
PAM XAUTH support.  In order to successfully compile I had to add
"${XAUTHPAM_LIBS}" to the LIBSPLUTO parameter in
programs/pluto/Makefile.options (I chose line 296) and change the
reference to "pam_env" to "pam" in the definition of XAUTHPAM_LLIBS
(line 214).  This is on an OpenSUSE 10.2 box.

I hope that info is of use to some of you.

Kind regards,

Steve.