[Openswan dev] [RFC 1/1] Labeled IPsec communication

Michael Richardson mcr at xelerance.com
Wed Oct 31 14:24:35 EDT 2007

    Paul> I can pick this up in a few weeks to convert it to 2.5 and to
    Paul> use a USE_SELINUX= flag, but feel free to send in a newer
    Paul> patch.

    Paul> Also, we are not very familiar with SElinux. It would be very
    Paul> good to add various testcases in testing/pluto/ so that we can
    Paul> keep the code in a working shape.

  In fact, there is really no point in having the code without decent
test cases.  It would immediately become legacy code, and we'd have to
remove it if is caused any problems.
  I also wouldn't see any point in having untested security code added.
  Please let us know if you need any aid setting up a testing
environment.

--
]            Bear: "Me, I'm just the shape of a bear."          |  firewalls  [
] mcr at xelerance.com      http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/mcr/ |device driver[