[Openswan dev] ESP Null (RFC 2410)

Kabir Ahsan-r9aahw Ahsan.Kabir at freescale.com
Tue Oct 2 13:39:45 EDT 2007

Thanks Paul! The link you provided shows the test results and so on but
not the actual configuration files. Do you have any example
configuration file for authentication protocol only? I googled but no
luck! I tried my own configuration file with pfs=yes but things are not
working. Is the the OCF-based Openswan authentication protocol tested?
Thanks
-ahsan