[Openswan dev] KLIPS and 802.1q

KOVACS Krisztian hidden at balabit.hu
Thu May 31 04:50:06 EDT 2007

  Hi,

On Wednesday 30 May 2007 19:09, Tino Keitel wrote:
> > Could it be that the line
> >
> > fl.oif = ixs->physdev->iflink;
> >
> > should actually be
> >
> > fl.oif = ixs->physdev->ifindex;
> >
> > because the ifindex number is different for both interfaces? The
> > dev_get_by_index() usage also looks like ifindex is more appropriate
> > than iflink.
>
> I just tried it, and it works.

  Confirmed. I've found the same problem about a month ago and this change
has solved it. (Sorry, I forgot to send the patch to this list.)

  Oh, and BTW the KLIPS debug message is problematic, too. If you enable
klipsdebug all you get is a nice OOPS message.

  Patches attached.

--
 Regards,
  Krisztian Kovacs