[Openswan dev] 2.4.8rc1 on FC7: error: too many arguments to function 'register_sysctl_table'

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun May 13 15:48:42 EDT 2007

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 03:23:40PM -0400, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Sun, 13 May 2007, Axel Thimm wrote:
>
> > OK, thanks for the info. BTW 2.4.x seems to build fine on 2.6.20, but
> > you recommend only using it up to 2.6.18.x, is that correct?
>
> Did you actually try and send packets? Especailly NAT-T packets? I
> had crashes when I did that, I think something changed with the crypto
> code inside the kernel.

Not yet, the builds are just a couple of hours fresh. I'll mark the
packages on kernels >= 2.6.19 as "bleeding" in ATrpms' speech. Still
if users want they can give them a try and report whether they also
see crashes on FC6/FC5.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net