[Openswan dev] [Openswan Users] trying to configure XAUTH as replacement for working Cisco VPN Client

Dirk Nehring dnehring at marcant.net
Thu Mar 29 08:26:25 EDT 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 12:03:08PM +0200, Benny Amorsen wrote:

> DN> Where can I find the patches? I can iintegrate your changes in
> DN> FreeWRT/trunk.
>
> Ok this has proven way more popular than I imagined. No guarantees,
> the result has been checked but my diff may have been faulty.

That's a known patch which is already applied. Just changing modprobe to
insmod. I have also applied a patch where the calls to ifconfig are
changed to "ip", which is the standard network tool under Linux since
many years. FreeWRT does not support ifconfig any more and I do not
really understand why OpenSwan is not going the same way.

If the OpenSwan is interested:

http://www.freewrt.org/trac/browser/trunk/freewrt/package/openswan/patches/106-scripts.patch?format=raw

Regards,

Dirk