[Openswan dev] DPD issue with multiple tunnels between two peers

Mark-Andre Hopf mhopf at innominate.com
Fri Jun 15 11:35:10 EDT 2007

On Fri 15.06. 16:36, Benny Amorsen wrote:

> Mark-Andre> Hello.
>
> Mark-Andre> I know that DPD is supposed to be broken under certain
> Mark-Andre> conditions, especially when working with more than one
> Mark-Andre> connection between two peers.
>
> MR>   Not in 2.5.xx
>
> That is somewhat hard to verify when there are no snapshots of 2.5.xx
> available...

The git repository lists

  v2.5.01
  v2.5.03
  v2.5.05
  v2.5.0cl8
  v2.5.0cl9
  v2.5.0dr1

But 2.5 isn't stable anyway.

Mark

--
Dipl.-Inf. Mark-André Hopf
Senior Software Engineer

Register Court: AG Charlottenburg, HR B 81603
Management Board: Joachim Fietz, Dirk Seewald
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Edward M. Stadum