[Openswan dev] NAT-T and PSK

Kabir Ahsan-r9aahw Ahsan.Kabir at freescale.com
Fri Jul 27 17:51:12 EDT 2007

Hi
Is there a _working_ ipsec.conf file that shows how to use nat-t and PSK? I know there are some issues with nat-t and PSK but not 100% sure what the issues are. I am trying to setup IPsec tunnel in net-to-net topology, where one IPsec gateway uses nat the other one does not use it.
I did some trial and error with few configuration file by I can't even ensure that IKE negotiation is completed? Can anyone give me any pointer to examples as to how nat-t can be used?
Thanks
-ahsan