[Openswan dev] problems with 2.4.10

Laszlo Attila Toth panther at balabit.hu
Thu Dec 6 10:42:12 EST 2007

Paul Wouters írta:
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Laszlo Attila Toth wrote:
>
>> I found another one:
>>  make kpatch requires $KERNEL_SRC/.config
>> But I compile it in another directory (make O=build ...),
>> also there are error messages like cp: cannot stat $SRC/.config.
>
> Thanks for the reports. I will look into all the issues you reported
> over the next couple of days.
>
> Paul

Hm, now I can compile it, but I didn't test it yet.

natt:
patching with openswan-2.4.10.kernel-2.6.22-natt.patch,
then copying include/net/xfrmudp.h from the patch made by "make nattpatch".

The klips part:
make kpatch
(I got an extra openswan.patch, but I don't need it)

modify the net/ipsec/Kconfig file:
+config KLIPS_ALG
+        bool 'KLIPS_ALG: Dummy option for Openswan'
+
config KLIPS
         tristate "Openswan IPsec (KLIPS26)"
         default n