[Openswan dev] OpenSwan 2.6.10-1 on OpenWrt 7.09 consistently hangs on large HTTP file transfer

starlight at binnacle.cx starlight at binnacle.cx
Wed Dec 5 00:06:06 EST 2007

I'd don't think it was ever a memory problem.  I'm just
providing the requested info to help diagnose the issue(s).

Any chance one of the developers has a test-bed with a pair of
WRT54Gs running back-to-back?  Seems to me the problem might be
reproducible with a huge FTP through such a test setup, and much
much faster.

I'm running another file transfer now.  Figured out that the
other end has put QOS on a per-connection level, so I'm getting
double the transfer rate by running two in parallel.