[Openswan dev] KLIPS 2.6 vs. sparc64 architecture

KOVACS Krisztian hidden at balabit.hu
Tue Nov 28 05:44:01 EST 2006

  Hi,

  I have some problem building a KLIPS patched vanilla 2.6.17 kernel on
sparc64. Looks like the problem is that net/ipsec/pfkey_v2.c tries to
include asm/segment.h, which is not available on sparc64. (I suspect it's
not strictly sparc64 specific, sparch/ppc/ppc64 does not have it either.)

  Although I don't know the reason segment.h gets included, but simply
removing that include line makes it compile on sparc64 and does not break
i386 and x86_64.

--
 Regards,
  Krisztian Kovacs