[Openswan dev] Problem with KLIPS for kernel 2.4

Rene Mayrhofer rene.mayrhofer at gibraltar.at
Thu Jun 8 20:40:32 CEST 2006

Am Thursday 08 June 2006 15:07 schrieben Sie:
> Rene, there have been some bug fixes post 2.4.0.
Yes I know, but the version used here is still 2.4.0 for the KLIPS part
(because recompiling the kernel is a headache). I just thought that it might
be an unknown issue because I could not find anything specific to that in the
changelog. Or could somebody confirm that

* Fix for ipsec module unload. Fix by Ankit Desai <ankit at elitecore.com>

fixes the problem of actually not _loading_ the module properly anymore
(because it seems to unload, only the loading does not work)?

Rene

Gibraltar firewall       http://www.gibraltar.at/